Wednesday 27 February 2013

Who are we?

First of all, I would like to introduce these blog's member which consists of 4 persons. The persons are myself, Liyana Athirah, my friends which are Adhatussyamilah, Nur Nadia Syuhada and Syafnita. The purpose of creating this blog is to fulfill the requirement of syllabus in Fundamental English subject. It is quite interesting because we can improve our writing skills for English language.

My name is Liyana Athirah Bujang but well known as Melody Yana Yana. I really don't remember how the name was created. Now, my colleagues like to call me Melody. Not much I can say about me, I was born on 2nd November 1991 at Hospital Bintulu, Sarawak. Usually, I am not confident on myself to deal with the public especially when using English language. I am good at writing but not on speaking English language. That is the reason why I love to learn Fundamental English in which I can improve all my skills in English Language.

Another blog's owner, known as Adhatussyamilah Bte Rosli, but my colleague used to call me Ila. Currently study Bachelor in Chemical Engineering Technology majoring in Environment. Fundamental English is one of important subject because we can increase our vocabulary and even confident by learning that.

My name is Nur Nadia Syuhada Bt Zakaria. You can call me Nadia. I was born on 26th May 1991 at Tumpat, Kelantan. I am second of six siblings. I am student of Bachelor in Chemical Engineering Technology specialize in Environment at UniKL MICET. I hope one day I can be a successful person that makes my parents proud of me. Thanks to my parents that help me a lot and support me for everything that I have done.





Credit to Google Image


No comments:

Post a Comment